Light Works is perfect for anyone looking for natural-looking, balayage highlights. It is ideal for anyone with:
- Darkest brunette to light blonde hair (natural or color-treated)
- Light Works can be used on natural (virgin) or color-treated hair. The presence of previous permanent color and the level of darkness of the shade will impact the level of balayage highlights achievable with Light Works.
- Redheads who want soft golden-toned highlights
- Our two warm toners, Palmi (Warm Honey) and Ardenza (Warm Caramel) flatter auburn, copper or warm red hair, whether the hair is color-treated or natural.
- Hair with existing highlights or balayage with less than a ‘full head’ of highlights
- We do not recommend using Light works over previously bleached sections of hair in order to protect the integrity of your hair.
If you're looking to touch up your roots and add highlights, first apply Radiant Cream Color to touch up your roots as usual. Process, shampoo and dry your hair. Then use Light Works Balayage Highlighting Kit, per the included instructions.