We’ve got some helpful tips to care for your Boss Blow Dryer:
- Be sure the Blow Dryer is unplugged.
- Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe the external surfaces.
- Do not use detergents, solvents, abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
- Do not allow water or any other liquid into the Blow Dryer.
- Intake grille must be cleared of any build-up of lint or hair with a small brush or with a vacuum cleaner that has a brush attachments.
- Make sure all components are dried thoroughly before operating.
Filter Care Instructions:
- Do not immerse the unit in water.
- To maintain the performance of your hair dryer, clean the rear filter regularly with a soft, dry brush
- Twist the filter counterclockwise and remove
- Clean the filter and air inlet with a soft brush
- Replace the filter and turn clockwise until it clicks into position