Below are some helpful tips on how safely maintain your cord on the Boss Pro Ionic Hair Dryer.
- Never pull or yank on cord.
- To insert plug, grasp it firmly and guide into outlet.
- To disconnect appliance, grasp plug and remove it from outlet.
- Before each use, inspect the line cord for cuts and/or abrasion marks. If any are found, this indicates that the appliance should be repaired or replaced. Please contact an authorized distributor if servicing is required.
- Never wrap the cord tightly around the appliance, as this could place undue stress on the cord where it enters the hair dryer and cause it to fray and break.
- The hair dryer should be fully cooled before folding the cord