Our commitment to safety
We are all about gorgeous hair color, but the health and safety of our clients and team members is our #1 priority. As we reopen Hair Color Bars across the country, we are upgrading our cleaning and safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines to keep you feeling comfortable and confident while visiting.
Things may look different—but it's the same Hair Color Bar, with the same gorgeous color. You can learn more about our locations or book an appointment here.
What we are doing:
- Social Distancing: 6 feet of distance between clients. We are limiting the number of people in the Color Bar at a time, and seating clients every other chair.
- Cleaning: Strict disinfecting protocol throughout the day and in between clients. Every surface will be wiped down between clients, including counters and chairs.
- Staying Healthy: If you are feeling unwell, please stay home—no cancellation fee. Our staff is required to stay home if they are unwell.
- Temperature Checks: We are using a touchless digital thermometer to take daily temperatures of clients and staff. We will not store any client data.
- Wearing Masks: Clients & staff are required to wear their own mask inside the Hair Color Bar. In addition, staff will be wearing gloves and aprons that are changed after each client.
- HVAC Icon: We upgraded to hospital grade ventilation systems. These will help filter out small air particles as well as deactivate harmful substances like airborne bacteria, allergens and viruses such as COVID-19.
What we ask from clients:
- No food or drinks in the Hair Color Bar.
- No walk-in appointments. Please book in advance.
Thank you for your help in keeping us all safe.