To manage your membership information in the Madison Reed Mobile App, take the following steps:
- Log into the Madison Reed Mobile App
- At the bottom of the screen there is a “Membership” Icon, tap on that
- If you have a Hair Color Subscription or Unlimited Roots Membership, it will appear on this screen.
- From this screen you can manage your upcoming shipments by clicking on the four icons at the top of the screen: Ship Now, Pick Up In Store, Edit Frequency or Postpone.
- Click on the buttons, "Edit Frequency"
- You will be taken to a screen with a menu of the available frequencies you can set
- Select your desired frequency, it will turn purple
- Click the purple "Confirm" button at the top right of your screen
- You should see a green banner appear across the top of the page that says "You have successfully updated your subscription"
- Please note that this does not reflect the upcoming shipment. The updated frequency will reflect after the next shipment. The next shipment date will have to updated separately.
- You will be redirected to your Membership tab and the dates and frequency will be updated at the top under “Upcoming Shipments”
Click here to download the Madison Reed App to easily manage orders, your account, and Hair Color Bar appointments.